You lost the weight — congratulations! Now it’s time to shift your strategy to make it last. Maintaining weight loss takes a different approach than losing weight. You can do it, and you can make it easier by following the Hollywood program at Lina’s and Dina’s center.
Surprise: It’s not all about food anymore, but it’s about a lifestyle.
- 1. Keep moving and exercise.Make it a point to be physically active at least 150 min a week. If you are working at a desk-bound job, you can still work in some simple exercises and physical activity, like standing while making a phone call.
- Tracker your food. Food trackers are helpful because they enhance your awareness of how much you are eating.
- Eat a high-protein breakfast and Try Eating Breakfast Every Day. Eating a high-protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day.
- Eat Plenty of Vegetables, Eat around 5 servings a day. Vegetables are high in fiber, which increases feelings of fullness and may automatically reduce the number of calories that you eat during the day make your diet rich in fiber. You get it from plant foods like vegetables, fruits, whole grains, beans, nuts, and legumes.
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice.These are the most fattening things you can put into your body, and avoiding them can help you lose weight and avoid many diseases like diabetes.
- Stay hydrated and drink water a half hour before meals.One study showed that drinking water a half hour before meals is important to control your meal.
- Eat soluble fiber. Studies show that soluble fibers may reduce fat, especially in the belly area.
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods.Base most of your diet on whole foods. They are healthier, more filling and much less likely to cause overeating.
- Eat your food slowly.Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating slowly makes you feel fuller and boosts weight-reducing hormones.
- Limit portion size.Limit your portion size to control calorie intake.it is all about portion, organize it and you will attain your healthy weight. Increase your carbohydrate, protein, and fiber, and reduce your fat intake.
Finally, Hollywood programat Lina’s and Dina’s Center helps you to:
Improve your body weight and shape, blood pressure and cholesterol levels
Give you more energy to get through our day
Reduce the risk of developing diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, certain cancers and osteoporosis
Ensure bone strength, good oral health, and protection from infections
Help you to stay a healthy weight, and so avoid other health problems associated with being overweight including stress and sleep problems
Build the foundations for healthy growth, development and learning for babies and children.